Your kids can proudly display their patriotic spirit on Flag Day or Independence Day when they make this United States flag fan craft.
What you’ll need:
· Blue Posterboard Paper
· Grid Board Paper
· Red “Painters” paint marker
· White “Painters” paint marker
· Pen or pencil
· Popsicle stick
· Scotch brand super-strength mounting tape
How to make it:
1. Measure and cut a rectangle 5″ wide x 3 1/2″ tall out of the white Grid Board paper.
2. Measure and cut a rectangle 2″ wide x 1 1/2″ tall out of the blue Posterboard paper. Draw white stars on the navy blue posterboard paper. If you mess up, cut up another piece of paper and draw again.
(Note: If you do not want to draw the stars, you can use the Stars Background Scrapbook Paper instead: Stars Background Scrapbook Paper
3. Using your pen or pencil, measure in 1/4″ increments down the white corrugated cardboard to make the stripes.
4. Draw red stripes on the white Grid board paper. You can use the grid lines as guides.
5. Let the markers dry for about 10 minutes (depending on humidity).
6. Attach the blue posterboard paper with the stars on the upper left corner of the flag with the mounting tape.
7. Attach the popsicle stick to the bottom (in the back) of the grid board paper.
8. Enjoy your really cool fan!