How to Create & Share them with Friends and Family
- Photo Paper
- Acid free background paper
- Acid free die cuts to match the theme that you have in mind
- Acid free glue
- Circle cutter
- Photo safe paint pens
- Stickers or punches
Create your Graduation Page
Start by browsing the Geographics site for the perfect graduation background paper, letterheads and cardstock to create memorabilia using your graduation photos and our paper.
After having done the fun part, choosing your theme, you need to pull out die cuts and punches, album pages or scrap paper solids and, if preferred, a pair of decorative edged scissors….
Now, you can really start to play and use your creativity!
The real masterpiece is what comes from you and your imagination. It is the way you use your creativity to breathe life into the pages that you will be able to share and enjoy for years to come!
Suggested paper products:
Choose from a wide variety of Graduation stationery design paper, letterhead, cards and invitations to create your own graduation theme.
Add an extra touch to your projects using various embellishments that you can cut out from the great looking grad stationery items made by Geographics.
Graduation Page Tips
- Print your digital photos using Royal Brites Photo Paper or use existing pictures.
- Use a mat to position the photos on cover stock paper sheets in a solid colors. If you use photo borders, these should match the color, nicely.
- Cut out the decorative symbols and words from Geographics Graduation Letterheads or Invitations or use Graduation Seals and glue them on the page in the best places for an enhanced creative touch.
You may want to overlap one or two corners of the photo for a layered effect.
If you would like to use photo corners, cut small triangles, 1 ½” x 1 ½” x 2 ¼” and glue them to the corners of your photo.
- To create medallion-like photos use a circle cutter. Place the round picture on a gold circle or heart background.
- You can embellish your page using precise cuts of Royal Lace Doilies. Cut circle designs out of the Medallion Doilies or use the scalloped edges to mat a circle photo.
- Use vibrant page toppers to create a page subject such as:
- “Tom’s Graduation”
- “Staples High School Graduation Party: July 15, 2009”