- 1 Royal Lace® White Medallion doilies
- Assorted small dried flowers.
- Assorted satin rose buds
- 3” Circle red paper
- Ribbon for hanger
- Ribbon for bow
- Line medallion doily with a 3″ circle of red paper.
- Fold both in half and glue small bunches or dried flowers to inside of folded shape, letting buds extend around edges. Seal with small dab of glue.
- Thread and loop 1/8” satin ribbon around half circle shape and glue in back.
- Arrange and glue satin flowers and leaves to front of bouquet basket.