Spring Flower Crafts
Bring the colors of spring into your home with these easy crafts ideas for kids. Paper flowers are the quickest, most fun way to spruce up your kids’ room this Easter season.
To make these pretty flowers, you’ll need:
• Colored cover stock papers (various colors)
• Pompoms – (small buttons – you can also glue two pieces of cover stock pieces and cut them round (medium to large)
• Flexible straws/ chenille stems
• Craft glue
How to make it:
1. Draw a flower on the cover stock paper.
2. Cut out the flower and cut a small hole in the center.
3. Cut from the side of any one petal to the center of the flower. Overlap two petals and glue them together, giving the flower a slight curvature.
4. Glue the pompom in the center of the flower.
5. Finally, glue the straw/ chenille stem centrally onto the backside of the flower.
Use your imagination to make different size and patterns! An assortment of colors and lengths will make your project even more beautiful.