This decorative basket filled with colorful tissue will make a perfect centerpiece.
Or use it as a party favor to hold your favorite treats.
- 1 Royal Lace® medallion doily
- stiff paper
- tape or glue
- Place doily face down on a flat surface
- Cut a 4-1/2” square from cardboard and place in the center of the doily (FIG. A)
- One at a time, fold each side over the cardboard, crease and unfold again (FIG. B)
- Once you have creased each side, stand them all up to create a box as shown. Tuck the corners in and tape or glue them to the inside of the basket/ Fold all corners in the same direction for a neat appearance (FIG. C)
- To make a handle, cut a 8” long, ¾” wide strip to the inside of the basket (FIG. D)