Royal Lace® Doily Crafts
- Fold a gold foil heart in half and fan fold (from bottom point of heart up to the lop).
- Gather and scrunch center of heart together and secure with a piece of floral wire.
- Cut a 3” length from purple twisted craft paper. Zig-zag cut the ends. Twist in center to create a bow and attach to center of foil heart with glue.
- Tie a 14” piece or 1/8” satin ribbon around center and make an attractive bow.
- String four pearls together with jewelry wire and glue to center of bow.
- Attach barrette to back of creation with glue gun.
- Cut an interesting poster board shape and cover with purple foil. Cut a 2 ½” section. From gold foil 4″ doily and glue to foil shape.
- Loop and glue gold rick rack to shape. Center and glue pearl to front and pin to back center of creation.