This is a delicious potato salad for a summer meal or cookout.
- 4 to 5 cups cubed waxy potatoes, cooked, drained, cooled*
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 3 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped sweet pickle
- 2 teaspoons sweet pickle juice
- 1/2 to 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and stir gently to combine.
- Refrigerate until serving time.
- Serves 4 to 6.
- *For best texture, use new potatoes, red skinned potatoes, or other boiling potatoes.