Royal Lace® Doily Crafts
Create a lovely lace envelope filled with cookies, money or other small gifts! Or add a colorful ribbon to make a hanging decoration!
- Place doily face down on a flat surface
- Cut a 4-1/2” square from cardboard and place in the center of the doily (FIG. A)
- One at a time, fold each side over the cardboard, crease and unfold again (FIG. B)
- Cut out the other corner triangles formed from folding as shown. Then round off each sided by cutting off about ½” to form a petal shape as shown. (FIG. C & D)
- To close the container, move the clockwise folding down one side at a time as you would to close a box (FIG. E)
- Fill with money or goodies, then use ribbon to seal and decorate (FIG. F)