- Doilies and silk ribbons combine to make graceful garlands to be draped over pews at the wedding ceremony or festooned along reception tables.
- From top: Lacy circles are laid flat and threaded directly onto ribbon, then slid close to overlap.
- Accordion folds add a cheerful cadence to paper trim. Folded pairs of heart-shaped doilies create a three-dimensional effect.
- Round doilies are gathered into frilly puffs, then wired to a ribbon.
- A scalloped edge comes from folding circular doilies in half, then pressing them close as they’re strung together.